Thank you ! Our team will get back to you shortly
Tea Types is a family Cafe loved by one and all school-going kids, teenagers, friends, executives, and the elderly. With imported machinery and ovens, modern production processes, and new additions to the menu like cookies, cakes, and other delights.
Franchise Investment Details
Franchise Fee also includes Equipment cost,
Marketing Cost & Initial Raw Material cost
Total Investment ( Approx)
Monthly working Capital
No Staff required
10,000 to 30,000
As per government guidelines, GST is applicable.
The above cost is based on approximate cost estimates.
Agreement Renewal Fee
10% of franchise fees i.e 32500
50 to 70 %
Open for pen india
Raw material provided
Delivery Partner listing
Brand on site training for 3 days
1. What is the Area Required for Starting a TEA TYPES Franchise?
The minimum area required for a shop to TEA TYPES Franchise is between 100-400 square Feet and should be 80-100 square Feet for Kitchen Setup.
2. What is the Initial process to start the TEA TYPES Franchise?
The Franchisee has to pay a token amount for confirmation. A Letter Of Intent (LOI) will be signed against the amount and a payment confirmation will be given. The remaining amount should be paid at least 10 days before the opening of an outlet. The Agreement will be signed at the time of full payment. The Brand provides all the items including the startup kit, one week before the opening. The Franchisee should inform the date of opening of the outlet so that the brand can ensure the availability of the chef for the training.
3. What are the products will TEA TYPES Provides to a Franchisee?
TEA TYPES Provides the following: Main Board, Chocolate Board, Menu Board, Wall Designing, Photo Frames, Side Pillars Designing, Eco-Solvent Stickering Etc.
4. Do you provide Branded Equipment?
We Provide Branded Products with an ensured warranty.
5. What is the cost of the Franchise?
The Unit franchise amount is Rs.3,25,000/- for booking an area in a preferred location. Documents required are Aadhar card for proof and the Franchise amount is Non-refundable.
6. What Expenses Should I bear apart from the franchise fee of Rs.3,25,000/-
The Franchisee should bear the expenses of tile flooring, kitchen partition, tea counter, etc, and the rent of the shop and security amount are extra charges.
7. How much should I pay to the Franchisor as a Royalty amount?
You need not pay any royalty for the brand.
8. What is the term of the Franchise Agreement and How it is Renewed?
The Validity of the Franchise Agreement is 5 years. Agreement for the next 5 years can be renewed at the end of the 5th year by paying 10% of the franchise fee.
9. Does the Franchisor provide stock for the preparation when the initial stock is over?
All the major ingredients are provided by the Franchisor. But some items are to be purchased locally by the franchisee.
10. What Snack items are supplied by the Brand?
The Franchisor provides cookies like Osmania Biscuits. The Franchisee can sell local snacks only after approval of the Brand. The quality of the snacks must not be compromised.
11. What is the Franchise Token Amount?
The unit franchise token amount is 25,000/- to book the area and its location along with the Aadhar Proof. The Token amount will not be refundable.
12. Can we add extra items other than the items provided in the menu?
We don’t entertain any items apart from our menu. Considering Local flavors and demands, few items may be added with the written approval from the franchisor.
13. Is the Training free or Chargeable?
Training is chargeable. Rs.10,000/- is charged and the duration of training is 3-5 days.
14. What is the average daily sale of the existing store?
All the outlets are having daily sales ranging from 6,000 to 25,000 per day. It depends on the location of the outlet.
15. Do the Brand has a centralized billing system?
No, we don’t have a centralized billing system. Looking for a convenient solution.
16. What is the ideal distance between TEA TYPES shops?
There is no specified distance. We will allot shop at a place where your business will not be affected. However, if we get an opportunity to give an outlet near an existing outlet, the existing franchisee will be given that opportunity first.
17. Can we use our own glasses for serving Tea and other things?
No. The Franchisee has to provide the items only in the glasses provided by the brand. In case a customer asked for other drinking glasses, exceptions can be made.
18. Do the Franchiser provide staff?
No. We won't provide staff, but training will be provided to your selected staff. Minimum 2 people are required to work in an outlet. As the beverages are prepared using formulae, freshers or experienced can also be trained within 3 days.
19. Is the Franchise fee Refundable?
The Franchise Fee is not Refundable.
20. What is the Menu of TEA TYPES?
TEA TYPES Menu is with 9+ varieties of Tea, 5+ varieties of Coffee, 4+ varieties of Milk, 6+ varieties of Lassi's, 6+ varieties of Coolers, 10+ varieties of Milkshakes, 5+ Varieties of Smoothies, Snacks, Etc.
21. Gross margin?
40 to 60%.
22. ROI period?
3 to 6 months
Mob No. XXXXXXXXXX
Address: Door No : 303 , Nagasuri Enclave , Gokul Flats , 9th Phase , KPHB. Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500085