Thank you ! Our team will get back to you shortly
Saiichha Amruttulya successfully opening its branches in all over Mumbai & Maharashtra. And looking forward to many more in other cities. Saiichha Amruttulya brings you to best aroma tea.
We work in flexible model as per location.
Providing quality Chai product is a part of Saiichha Amruttulya mission.
We are into FOFO Model
200 -250 Sq.ft.
As per government rule GST will be applicable on each payment
Interior Cost is variable, which is depends on design and area size (Sq.ft.)
Initial Raw Material cost will be extra
Serving Tea & recently Launched Lassi.
Amravati, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik , Pune , Sangli, Thane, Badlapur, Ambernath, Panvel, Pan India
Mumbai, Thane, Badlapur, Goregaon, Murbad
Started in 2019, Saiichha Amruttulya operates on the Stand Alone with pocket friendly prices.
Currently Saiichha Amruttulya has mapped its presence at 9 locations in Maharastra and Mumbai and is looking at expanding more outlets through a franchisee model in the near future.
Flavors: The fusion of traditional tastes with contemporary trends has ensured their menu meets wide acceptance across age, gender and ethnicity. Their tea texture is all about creamy, spicy and goodness.
Quality: Their motive is to provide high quality at an economic cost; they provide wide range of world class tea selections at an affordable cost.
Presentation: They have the desire and the awareness to use the freshest tea leaves for every tea that they make, as many of the delicate aromas found in traditional tea.
Hygiene: The meticulous care at every stage of preparation is nothing lesser when it comes to the hygiene there can be no compromises. They are stickler for hygiene in all their outlets, certainly very impressive from the standpoint of Hygiene and cleanliness.
It has Stand Alone model for their franchise.
Training and standard operational manuals will be provided by Saiichha Amruttulya for ease in managing and operating an outlet.
- Agreement Terms is of 5 Years.
- Agreement renewal cost will be 1 Lakhs.
- Food Cost 60%
- Gross Profit Margin 40%
- Store timing: 5:30 Am to 10:00 Pm.
- Employ Required: 2 to 4 Staff
- Staff will be hire by Franchisee
- Complete Training will be provided by Brand
- Setup will be done by brand.
- Raw Materials will be provided by the brand i.e Tea Powder & Tea Masala.
- Raw Materials to be purchase locally i.e. Milk & Sugar.
- Marketing & sales increasing strategy Support.
- Avg sales is 1200 to 1500 Cups in a day.
- Tea will be prepared Live in the outlet.
- License Required: FSSAI, Shop Act, Fire NOC
- Shelf life: Around 3 Months of Tea Powder & Masala
- Preferred Cities: Tier 1, 2 & 3
- Rent Landlord agreement should be of 5 years.
- One of the faily memeber of franchisee should be there in the outlet
- Area Looking: Market Area, Station Area, Adequate parking space (Crowded area)
- Target Audience: From Age 10 to 80 Years.
- Rent should be less than 40 thousand, If it is station area then need to check the potentiality.
Mob No. XXXXXXXXXX
Address: Railway station, Shop No- 3, Devdhar Market, near Badlapur, Badlapur West, Badlapur, Maharashtra 421503