Thank you ! Our team will get back to you shortly
PCC is a leading Chain of Restaurants based in Delhi. Originally started as a small local shop, PCC now has more than 40 Franchises all over India.
PCC is renowned for its delicious variety of Chaap. Whether it’s a fun outing with friends, a meal with a family, a birthday celebration, a home delivery, or an evening snack after a long day at work, PCC delights you with its mouth-watering chaap, yummy rolls, delicious paneer & other tasty dishes.
We prepare exotic Punjabi Cuisine with the finest ingredients, fresh vegetables, high-quality spices, and with our magic of innovation for tasteful & delightful experiences.
Franchise Investment Details
Initial Raw Material
Return Of Investment
12 to 18 Months
18 to 24 Months
18 to 24 months
* GST Applicable
* Investment Details can be changed according to city.
Master Franchise Unit Model
Master Franchise Unit Model will be applicable only to Expansion City, Single Unit Franchise will come under of Master Franchise.
300 -1000 Sq.Ft
Above 2000 Sq.Ft.
Site Selection & location feasibility advice.
Final base kitchen & Master Franchise outlet set up in terms of Design & layout. (Set up Time-30 days),
Experienced support personnel for training programs,
Extensive training and induction program is carried out on-site before the launch of the outlet. (30 days training)
Detailed Operational & training manuals are provided to you.
On-field assistance in equipment handling and specification.
On-going operational support.
Taste and quality maintenance of each recipe,
Special tips, advice to run an outlet.
Suggest various promotion activities to enhance outlet sales.
Overall Brand promotion.
Why Punjabi Chaap Corner?
- Registered Trademark Brand Name
- Banner Copyrighted
- FSSAI Certified
- Registered under Spice Board
- Approved for Export & Import
Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Vapi, Ahmedabad
- DIY (Do it yourself) meal is the new concept in Food & Beverage.
- DIY meal kits are basically fully prepared food in a frozen form that needs to be microwaved before consuming.
- This will be the most convenient way of serving customers in the restaurant industry during the Covid 19 pandemic in order to serve risk-free food to the customer.
- This will also be Convenient for the Franchisee Owner in terms of Investment, workload, product durability, store management, working capital requirement
- Easy to handle and maintain the store, product, and Customer.
- Dependency on staff is a minimum of 1 employee as live cooking is excluded.
- Minimum staff requirement leads to reduced salaries expenses
- Working Capital is minimum
- Reduced space and fewer equipment leads to less rental.
- Fewer equipment leads to lesser investment.
- Easy to maintain consistency in food as food is already prepared.
- No-Risk of infection.
- The durability of the product is more than 15 days leads to fewer wastage.
- Easy to maintain Social Distancing as waiting time for the customer is lesser.
- Option to do B2B sale.
- Option to sale frozen packed raw chaaps, paneer & other spices.
- Most Hygienic plan.
Mob No. XXXXXXXXXX