Thank you ! Our team will get back to you shortly
One Bite, we came up with this concept to serve every single customer, who doesn't need to compromise on their own choices. It's a fun & engaging Fast Food Restaurant serving wide varieties in a Pleasing Way to our Customers.
Great things in business are never done by one person, they're done by a team of people. Our Franchisee’s for us is the same team of people who are supporting us and counting on us in the "One Bite" expansion for PAN INDIA.
Being a new venture in Industry Success wouldn't be possible without our Franchisees' Alliance, Their contribution means a lot to us. We believe that "Most good Associations are built on Mutual Trust & Respect" So give an opportunity to "One Bite" for becoming the successful Franchisee with Economic Investment & Huge Returns.
USPs of becoming Franchise partner
- Very Economic Investment with Good Returns.
- Break-even time is 6 to 18 months, as Investment is less.
- Negligible Royalty 2%. In Case if Sale would be Below to 3 lacs in a Month then no Royalty would be Applicable.
- Trained staff support would be there at the time of opening of the outlet.
- We will be Assisting you in Hiring local Staff at your Particular Outlet.
- Pocket-friendly menu to lure customers, Burgers starting from 31 and Pizzas starting from 61.
- No wastage would be there, as we have the best Customised Inventory Maintainance software.
- No chef or skilled person would be required as we have to assemble Frozen Precooked material at the store level, so a fresh guy with a very minimal salary can also mug up things within 15 to 20 days.
Franchise Investment Details
Takeaway / Foodcourt
120 SQFT to 200 SQFT
200 to 500 Sq. Ft
500 to 1000 Sq. Ft
Interior & Ext cost
INR 1,00,000 to 2,00,000
INR 2,50,000 to 4,00,000
INR 4,50,000 to 6,00,000
Technical Equipment Cost
Raw Material Cost
INR 8,00,000 to 10,00,000
INR 11,00,000 to 14,00,000
No Staff required
4 ( 2 for kitchen, 1 for counter, and 1 as a helper or cleaner)
8 to 9
9 to 10
Depends on location
As per government guidelines, GST is applicable.
The above cost is based on approximate cost estimates.
Agreement Renewal Fee
but the signing of the agreement is mandatory at the time of renewal.
Return on investment
Between 9 to 18 months
depending on the Model Franchisee is opting
25% to 30% in case of Rented shop
32% to 38% in case of owned shop
Raw material provided
Plus Local Vendor which will be fixed by us
Local will be done by Franchisee
and Social platform will be by Company
Delivery Partner listing
Swiggy and Zomato
Will be on job training given by our chefs at the outlet only for 45 days
Why do you need to pay Franchise Fees?
We would be sending our surveyor initially for a property visit to choose the best property as per our Brand's suitability.
Designer traveling would be there as per the requirement to ensure that interiors are being done as per our requirement and he would be directly coordinating with Carpenters, Masson, Plumbers, and Electrician particularly for their work at the Outlet. All the designs like 2D, 3D, Graphics, Wallpapers, Opening soon banners, Hoardings, Pamphlets for distribution, and customized menu for all the events like Birthday parties, occasions and catering would be free of cost through the entire 5 years.
Our Chef would be traveling with one store manager and One store supervisor at the time of opening of the outlet. We will be Assisting you in hiring local staff at your particular outlet.
Training would be given at the outlet to Franchise owners for maintaining Inventories over software and to handle staff.
Mob No. XXXXXXXXXX
Address: A-6, Fist Floor, DDA Shed, Pocket A, Okhla Phase I, Okhla Industrial Area, Delhi, India 110020