Thank you ! Our team will get back to you shortly
We began our journey in 2012 and held our position as a consistent leader in being a maker of delectable sweets & traditional food for nearly 8 Years. It thrives on the simplicity and authenticity that has been built over the years because of the supreme quality of our products.
Mithaas Sweets is one of the few stores in the city where specialty sweets, specific to popular festivals and their celebrations like Sankranti, Holi, Raksha Bandhan, Dusshera and Diwali are available, which makes it a popular mithai destination despite of no loud branding or glitzy packaging. Mithaas Sweets has also done away with manual labour in
many areas and mechanized a significant component of its processes. Over the years, customer profiles and their tastes have undergone a dramatic transformation. we have introduced low sugar variants of traditional sweets like zero sugar Burfi, Kaju Katli , Moti Choor Laddus, Jalebi and many more.
We are into FOFO & FOCO Model.
Sweets, Bakery & Restaurant
Sweets & Bakery
Machinery & Equipment’s
24 to 26 Months
As per government rule GST will be applicable on each payment
Interior Cost is variable, which is depends on design and area size (Sq.ft.)
Other Cost include: Initial Raw Material, License, Insurance, Staff opening salary, Opening Marketing
- Agreement Terms is of 9 Years.
- Agreement renewal cost will be decide Mutually
- Food Cost: 44%
- Gross Profit Margin 56%
- Chefs will be hire by Franchisor
- Complete Training will be provided by Brand
- Architectural & Interior Support/Consultancy.
- Provision of Startup Team & Recruitment, Staff Training.
- Branding + Online Promotions + Digital Marketing.
- Material Procurement (Brand recommended).
- Menu might customized based on location & demographics.
- Kitchen Setup & Assistance.
- Sweets supply with longer shelf life to be provided.
- Field based real estate assistance to help you identify ideal location.
- Standard prototype plans and specifications, including interior layout décor, equipment specifications and sign design that your local architect must adapt to meet local code requirements, management training.
- Mithaas Project Manager will work with you, your architect and contractor to provide guidance on building your restaurant.
- One copy of our Brand Standards Manual for each mithaas restaurant you operate for the length of the franchise agreement.
- Continued menu evolution and systems innovation.
- Advertising support (e.g. Reviews, Facebook Ads, Promotional Plans, Events, POP, digital, pamphlets, public relations).
- Ongoing field support.
- Supply chain support.
Mob No. XXXXXXXXXX
Address: RN 01 Nr Fortis Hospital, B Block Rd, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309