Thank you ! Our team will get back to you shortly
Our story begins back in the year 2011, in the city of beautiful Chandigarh. This is where young Sanam Kapoor opened his very first pizzeria. Renowned for their delicious, traditional Italian pizzas, La Pinoz soon became the most popular foodie joint in the neighborhood. From then to over 100 restaurants across India today, we have come a long way.
With a growing menu selection and restaurant network, La Pino'z continues to serve all flavors to the people on the go who are not willing to compromise taste for quality.
Today, La Pinoz is about much more than just pizzas. From freshly sauteed pasta & freshly baked garlic bread to mocktails and, desserts, we have a wide range for you to feast on. All this, combined with the warm, inviting ambiance and friendly service of all time,that will lead to endless conversations, laughter and memories that you'll cherish forever. Open daily from 11 AM to midnight, La Pino'z is perfect for a quick snack, a lingering meal, a family night, or a large social gathering. We create Pizzas' we are proud to serve and deliver it fast, with a smile. So, go ahead and enjoy the all new La Pinoz!
La Pinoz Pizza (Earlier: Pinocchio pizza) creates a friendly and pleasant atmosphere for customers in a well-designed, and productive environment in which people can work happily. We are sensitive to the look and taste of good pizza as well as to high-quality ingredients. We look to provide the best possible value to our customers who desire great tasting pizza and to provide customers with the satisfaction of receiving a great value, both tangibly and intangibly. Additionally, you can also start home-delivery of pizzas in the hostels as well.
We will also create and nurture a healthy, creative, respectful, and fun working environment, in which our employees are fairly compensated and encouraged to respect the customer and the quality of the product we produce. We seek fair and responsible profit, enough to keep the company financially healthy for the long term and to fairly compensate owners and investors for their investment and risk.
"The brand is not looking franchise partner in Gujrat State"
We are into FOFO Model
Casual Dine In
350 - 750 Sq.ft.
As per government rule GST will be applicable on each payment
Interior Cost is variable, which is depends on design and area size (Sq.ft.)
1. Is the franchise fee included in the initial costs of opening my store?
Yes, the initial franchise fee of is included in your total investment.
2. If I have no experience in site location or construction of my pizza shop, will La Pino’z help me?
Yes, as a part of the franchise fee, La Pino’z assists and advises in site selection, lease negotiation and the remodeling of an existing building.
3. Where do I purchase my Equipment?
You may purchase equipment from any source; however, La Pino’z will provide the name of vendors which meet all of the current La Pino’z cooking.
4. Where do I purchase my supplies and food items?
Franchisees in order to protect and to insure the continued success of our secret recipes are required to purchase from La Pino’z and from approved suppliers meatballs, sausage, breading, pizza sauce mix, spaghetti mix, printed bags; other food supplies may be purchased from the vendor of your choice provided that La Pino’z specifications and standards are met.
5. Is Restaurant experience necessary?
No, as part of the franchise fee, La Pino’z will train you and members of your staff in the proper method of operating your La Pino’z franchise.
6. How long is the training program?
La Pino’z training is based upon your ability to feel comfortable with our system which normally takes a minimum of three weeks. If necessary, training can be extended up to eight weeks if mutually agreed and required.
7. Is there any field training provided once my store is open?
Yes, part of the franchise fee pays for a member of La Pino’z staff to be at your store the two weeks of business.
8. Is it necessary for the franchisee to be the owner/ operator of his pizza shop?
La Pino’z Pizza Shop has perfected its business. We know the pizza business. We know who buys, when they buy, where they buy and why they buy. We know how to keep your keep your operational costs low and your quality high. And, our secret recipe of ingredients in our sauces, dough and sausage mix keep the taste of our pizza distinctively Italian. La Pino’z system, on average, eliminates one year of startup time learning the pizza business which would take place if you started your business from scratch. Statistics show that 92% of all franchises are successful after three years of operation whereas 80% of all businesses fail.
9. I am interested in La Pino’z franchise. What is my next step?
Please complete the enclosed confidential evaluation statement. Be sure to fill in all of the blanks and drop it in the mail to us. Better yet, give us a call. Please be assured that all conversations are held in strict confidence and completion of the evaluation statement does not obligate either you or La Pino’z Pizza Shop in any way.
- Delivering the customer value proposition
- Marketing: promoting a new company, product, and delivery channels to all community
- Product quality and Consistency
- Pricing effectively with respect to the project quality and customer value proposition
- Family-oriented atmosphere with occasional nights of family entertainment
- Management: products delivered on time, costs controlled, marketing budgets managed. There is a temptation to fixate on growth at the expense of profits
- Reporting and controls in place for inventory and financials
- Agreement Terms is of 20 Years
- Agreement will be renewed at 0 Cost.
- Food Cost approx 30 - 35%
- Working Capital - 1.5 to 2.5 Lakhs
- Profit Margin 35 to 40%
- Important Raw Materials will be provided by the brand.
- Investor can purchase the machinery & equipments locally as per Brand Specification
- Interior can be done locally as per Brand Design
- Marketing & sales increasing strategy Support.
- Online delivery partners tieup Zomato | Swiggy | Uber Eats
- Software and billing facility
- Staff will be hire by Franchisee as Training will be provided by Brand.
- Staff required : 4 to 7 Staff
- If Franchisee wants to keep only VEG Menu he can keep it.
- We have added both the Menu VEG + NON VEG
Mob No. XXXXXXXXXX
Address: Booth No. 10, Sector 9-D, Inner Market, Chandigarh, 160009