Thank you ! Our team will get back to you shortly
Founded in 1999 and with annual system revenues in excess of $165 million USD in 2018, the company has a long history of managing successful businesses around the world. This is combined with the facilities and know-how to train and support franchisees in running a sales and business management franchise.
Now located in 14 countries, the multi-award-winning business has its regional headquarters in Mumbai, India.
A respected partner to global carriers InXpress has already established strong and lasting relationships with trusted courier partners around the globe and access to highly competitive rates. This leaves you free to concentrate on building sales, working towards your goals, and creating the lifestyle you want.
Revenue share 30% on gross margin
International Air, Road, Sea
1.1 Intensive onboarding support & training
1.2 Marketing support
1.3 Social media /online support
1.4 Dedicated business coach
1.5 Billing and collection support
1.6 Operations support
1.7 The InXpress Annual Conference & Awards
Marketing Support Band.
Who are we looking for?
THINKING ABOUT BECOMING AN INXPRESS FRANCHISE? You must have sales experience or an aptitude for sales. A background in the shipping industry isn’t really important. What matters most is your drive, your ability to follow a proven business model, and your love of the authentic relationship-building that drives sales. We can develop your sales skills as long as you have the desire to learn. We don’t expect franchise candidates to be experts in global shipping. That’s the expertise we and our global partners bring to the table. The best background for our ideal franchisee is outbound sales and marketing, or — and this is an important distinction here — a willingness to learn outbound sales and marketing.
What are the InXpress start-up costs?
LOW INVESTMENT LOW OVERHEAD MODEL One of the big benefits of owning your own home-based franchise is the low overhead. InXpress franchisees serve as resellers who offer small and medium-sized businesses shipping solutions. Carriers do the actual shipping; franchisees need never touch the boxes. That means there’s no reason to search for warehouse space or own any vehicles. With just the initial investment of Rs 900,000 plus GST, you can kick start your business with limited investment and overheads. The beauty of this model is that you scale based on your growth and are always in control of your cost and in turn profit.
How much can I make?
RESIDUAL RECURRING INCOME, LOW OVERHEAD DRIVE REVENUE POTENTIAL FOR FRANCHISEES As a home-based service business, InXpress offers franchisees a low entry point, no inventory, and low overhead. These factors, coupled with a proven residual income model, make it possible for franchisees who are self-motivated and driven to reach the break-even point quickly and start generating income. As per our 2018 system figures, the top 20% of Franchisees generated revenues ranging from Rs 1.3 Cr to Rs Rs 74 Lakhs (pre-tax), with an average gross margin of Rs 52 Lakhs to Rs 23 lakhs as reported by 7 locations doing business for more than 12 months at the end of 2018.
What training and support will I receive?
THE CORE OF OUR BUSINESS SYSTEM We help franchisees understand how to build up their customer bases, from business development to networking and data mining. We employ full-time FSMs (Franchise Support Managers) who act as the first line of defense when franchisees have a simple question that needs to be answered, such as how to apply for an account number. When it comes to more complex questions about strategy and maximizing performance, you can call on your experienced business coach. From the time you sign your franchise agreement, our goal is to coach you to success. What does that look like? You can expect field visits where your coach goes with you on calls within the first 30 days. You can look forward to a year of solid weekly communication, key performance indicator analysis, meaningful interaction with our leadership as well as other franchisees, and regular coaching sessions. We’ll walk you through the process of getting a customer and activating a shipment, which is key to building up your residual income.
How do I become an InXpress Franchise?
CLICK ON ENQUIRE NOW AND SEND US YOUR DETAILS AND OUR FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT TEAM WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU. What happens after you fill out the form on the site?
Here’s our step-by-step guide:
1. Once you fill out an enquiry we’ll review your form to make sure you’re a good potential candidate to become an InXpress franchise. We’ll call you and guide you through the foundation of our company and your investment. You’ll attend a webinar and learn more about the model and the brand, and we’ll determine whether we both want to move forward. If both parties feel it’s a good fit, we’ll have you sign a non-disclosure confidentiality agreement.
2. You’ll have a phone conversation with our Country Manager, and if we’re all on the same page, we’ll move on to franchisee validation and we’ll send you our Franchise Disclosure Document.
3. You’ll come to our Mumbai office for Discovery Day, where you’ll find out what our team does and how they help support franchisees to create a successful business. You’ll interview us, and we’ll interview you.
4. After you sign your franchise agreement, we’ll start training, beginning with our online learning modules, and then attend a two-day of Xpress Start training at our corporate offices. We will also assign the Onboarding Manager who will be your go-to person for the next 12 months.
5. Once you are on the field, we will schedule a 3-day support visit in your market with your onboarding manager followed by weekly phone calls where they’ll review your activity, answer your questions and help strategize your next steps.
6. In the next few months you will be invited to Mumbai to attend 5 days of Boot Camp training to get your selling skill set sharpened and take you to the next level. To get the process started, fill out the application form above.
-8 Step Process
1. Goals, Overview & Decision Criteria
2. Brand Review
3. Complete request for consideration
4. Funding Process
5. Business Review of FDD
6. Attend Discovery Days Event
7. Final Franchisee & Financial Validation
8. Sign Franchise Agreement
Mob No. XXXXXXXXXX
Address: Sahar Plaza Midas II, 507, Windfall, Andheri - Kurla Rd, J B Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059