Thank you ! Our team will get back to you shortly
Gujral realized that the Tandoori Chicken hanging on the seekhs above the tandoor all day would tend to dry out if unsold. He then came up with the genius idea of creating a basic gravy with tomatoes, butter, cream and some spices to immerse the Tandoori Chicken pieces in, helping them regain moisture and become palatable again.
And thus, was born The Butter Chicken.
We are in FOFO Model
1700 to 5000 Sq.ft.
Starting from 10 Lakhs
60 Lakhs to 1 Crore
14 - 16 Months
18 - 24 Months
As per government rule GST will be applicable on each payment
Interior Cost is variable, which is depends on design and area size (Sq.ft.)
Moti Mahal’s founder Kundan Gujral invented Butter Chicken.
It has dine-in plus take out models both running successfully
Moti Mahal was incepted in the year 1920 and has 100 outlets.
Moti Mahal is an internationally recognized brand with presence in Middle East countries, Australia and New Zealand.
Quality – The finest and exquisite quality and taste is provided by them.
Presentation – Both dishes and restaurants are amazing in the way their presented to the customers.
Training is provided at the head office.
Moti Mahal serves delectable and mouthwatering Indian cuisine in contemporary style.
Their specialties are Dal Makhani, Butter Chicken
The Moti Mahal team is responsible for the culinary and creative geniuses that are their lip smacking, flavoursome dishes.
- Agreement Terms is of 5 Years.
- Food Cost approx 30-35%
- Working Capital - 4 to 8 Lakhs (Depends according to model)
- Master Franchise are available
- Profit Margin 35 to 40%
- Important Raw Materials will be provided by the brand.
- Marketing & sales increasing strategy Support.
- Online delivery partners tieup.
- Software and billing facility.
- Franchise can renew this agreement.
- The traning will be conducted at franchiser head office
- recruitment cost bear by the franchise
Mob No. XXXXXXXXXX
Address: 3704, Netaji Subhash Marg, Old Dariya Ganj, Daryaganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110002